Tuesday 29 September 2015

Autumn Look Book.



With the arrival of the new season bringing us chillier days,conkers and Halloween It also brings the new  season of fashion. This season I feel has definitely bought back the colours and patterns of the 70's with a 21st century touch to It and I thought I would put my style to the this season with a autumn look book.


1.No Tights, No Problem
At the moment the weather can't seem to decide what  It wants to do; In the morning It feels like the winter and by afternoon it feels like a cool summers day and so It Is still ok to wear a mid length dress without tights. I bought this dress from New Look on Oxford Street for £7 during their sale and It Is the perfect dress for the current weather with its brown toned down colours and vintage style fit and It really compliments the figure.I styled this dress with a pair Dr Martens Boots and a black hat from H&M.

   2. Nifty Thrifty
For this look I put together a vintage yellow short sleeve jumper that I found In the East End Thrift Store's £1 sale and I styled It with a black denim high wasted skirt from TopShop which cost £26. I also wore a pair of Dr Marten shoes and added a pair of vintage style sunglasses from Primark which cost £2. I really love this outfit because It really compliments the figure and Is simple yet stylish.



3. Simple and Suede
  For this look I put together a long sleeve black top and a brown suede skirt both from Primark.I also added a cute daisy chain necklace from
Claire's Accessories and a pair of Dr Marten Shoes. This outfit Is very stylish and affordable
with the top being £4 and the skirt being around £10, considering the low prices the material is of very good quality.


4.Peace and Love
For this outfit I put together a pair of floral trousers from TopShop In LA at the sale price of $35 (£23). I styled them with a T-shirt that says "Good For One Free Trip" on the front and paid the sale price of £7. For shoes I wore a pair platform Converse high tops from TK Maxx at the price of £20. No 70's Inspired look book Is complete without a hippie-Esq look, I have always loved this style because like the hippie movement It's so colourful and
 full of positive vibes when you look anyone wearing It.


I hope you can get some Inspiration from this look book, I think this season Is set to be a Interesting one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)