Wednesday 9 September 2015

August Favourites

As the summer comes to an end and we enter September I thought I would share my August favourites and I am going try and do this at the end each month depending on things I buy, places I go, films I watch etc.. This months favourites are all things that I have purchased whilst on my trip to LA as well as things I have bought In the shops and online.


 1.Pink Lipstick
 This Lipstick Is In the colour pink rose and I purchased It In Forever 21 from their love and beauty range atHollywood and Hyland centre on Hollywood Blvd. I fell In love with this lipstick the second I used It because It has a lovely smell of coconut so when it hits your lips It just feels nice. I have never really been a lipstick person but since finding this one I have not stopped wearing It and the best thing about It Is that Isn't a over the top bright shade of pink and suits me really nicely.

                                                                                           

                                                       2. Disneyland 60th Anniversary Jumper 
  The day of my holiday to LA that I was the most excited for was my day trip to the happiest and most magical place on earth; Disneyland. I was very lucky to be able to visit during the 60th anniversary celebrations and so I made the most of this opportunity and bought some 60th souvenir's such as this gorgeous jumper. I have a small collection of vintage anniversary jumpers from both Disneyland and Walt Disney World and I thought this would be a nice addition to that. I had to get this jumper In a kids sie as the adult ones were really big but I
                                                      I didn't mind as the design on It Is still really nice. 



   3. Retro Care Bear Jumper 
  I had wanted to get this jumper for a while and so recently I finally did    This adorable jumper has a retro My Little Pony print on It and was designed by     KelleyDeli.I have always loved the vintage My Little Pony Image  because It Is very kitsch and I really love that look and so I can't wait to style It. This jumper Is really soft and cosy so will be great on those horrible cold days.         


                                                       4. Face Mask's
 I have really got In to using face masks because there so many different ones with different textures and smells and they are really good for your skin especially If you are someone who suffers from spots or oily skin they help to make your skin soft and get rid of spots and dead skin. my personal favourite out all the ones I have tried Is the pink lemonade one by Montagne Jeunesse because It Is my favourite drink and smells like   It also. This face mask Is also good because It Is a lot less messy  because you leave It to dry and you peel it off after. These face mask's
                                                      can usually be found In Primark for 90p.


       5. Mary Poppins Christmas Ornament
      A couple of weeks ago I visited the Oxford Street Disney Store and discovered       that they had already started to sell Christmas ornaments and I discovered
        this  Mary Poppins one. Of course I was very happy and excited because I
      love Mary Poppins and rarely find stuff of her. I decided to instead of put It on
      a Christmas tree I would keep a permanent part of room by hanging by my
      window as If she was flying. If you would like to get this or any of Disney
      Christmas ornament then be quick as the nice ones sell quite quickly.


6. Lucifer Plush
My final favourite for this month Is also from the same trip to the Oxford Street Disney Store and Is this adorable Lucifer the cat from Cinderella plush. As soon as I found out they had this I was determined to find him because I really wanted to give my bed a bit of a cat theme as I already had the Cheshire Cat from my trip to Disneyland Paris and they go together nicely. Overall this plush Is really good quality and Is also very cuddly and soft.






   








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)