Sunday 30 August 2015

How To Look The Best At Everything (Benefit) Review.


Whilst I was on holiday In LA I really wanted to treat myself to some more more pricier make-up and I always wanted to try the brand Benefit so I decided to start of with the how to look the best at everything set which comes with a tube of porefessional cream, foundation, concealer and finishing powder. Overall I am very happy with this set each Item compliments the other and really gives full coverage all day long. I have been struggling for a while to find a product that gives me coverage as I have got some ache scaring but since using this It Is barely noticeable.

Another thing that won me over was the beautiful packaging, all of Benefits products have really pretty packaging It has a vintage feel to It and also gives you the feeling that you are buying quality Items as that Is very Important when buying make-up after all you are putting It on your skin. Another great thing Is that this set comes with a tips and tricks booklet to help you If you are unsure of what to do. Overall I give this set a 5 out of 5 rating and strongly recommend It If you struggle to full get full coverage with other foundation
 products. Benefit have a variety of products such as foundations, lip sticks, eye liners, mascaras and perfumes and more so If you looking for these then benefit If your go to place for quality beautifully packaged products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)