Tuesday 4 August 2015

When A British Girl Discovers Hot Topic.


During my trip to California I discovered Hot Topic which Is an alternative clothes shop and unfortunately we do not get It here In the UK unless we pay silly amounts for shipping. As soon as I stepped In I got really carried away because of just how much Disney stuff they had along with a few other things and the prices were really good also. When I got home I decided I would style all the pieces that I purchased.


"Everyone's Mad Here" - Cheshire Cat
1. Crazy Cat Lady

 Here I am wearing a "You've Cat To Be Kitten Me Right Meow" t-shirt from Hot Topic and I have styled It with a floral daisy skirt from Urban Outfitters and a pair of adorable cat Vans from the Vans store In downtown Santa Monica, but fear not British readers you can get these shoes here In the UK In the shoe shop Schuh for about 40-50 pounds.

                     
"Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty Little Ball Of Fur" 



   
                              
  Here I am wearing a vintage style cat t-shirt that says "i will end u." from Hot Topic and I styled it with a pair of black high waisted shorts from Primark which compliments the t-shirt as It Is quite long. I then added a vintage long denim shirt from the East End Thrift Store and a pair of adorable cat suspender tights which I found on Amazon and completed the outfit with a pair of Dr Martens.

This was one of my favourite finds In Hot Topic because you see It In the shop and think Its a cute cat top and you pick It up and see the slogan at the bottom It had me laughing so I had to get It.


                   




2. "It's A Pity And A Sin She Doesn't Quite Fit In"

 Here I am wearing a Belle from Walt Disney's Beauty And The Beast crop top and a pair of plimsoll style shoes with a stain glass movie design from the same film, both of these are from Hot Topic. I styled them with a pair of vintage mom jeans from RokIt and a pink over sized shirt from the East End Store. I completed this look by keeping with the Beauty And The Beast theme by adding a necklace that I created with Mrs Potts's on it.
There Maybe Something There That Wasn't There Before."








         

                                                           


3. "At Last I See The Light"

Here I am wearing a Tangled Jumper with Flynn Rider and Rapunzel on the front which Is from Hot Topic and styled It with vintage mom jeans from RokIt.



"When Will My Life Begin"


If you are a lover of alternative fashion and Disney then you will love Hot Topic and I for one fell In love with this store whilst I was In Hollywood, all we can do Is hope that Hot Topic comes to the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)