Tuesday 2 June 2015

MCM Expo

Hello, last weekend was the MCM Expo held at the Excel centre In London and is held every year in May and October. This was very exciting because I was able to attend both saturday and sunday and cosplay on both days. On saturday I went as Belle from Beauty and the Beast and I attended a Disney meet were other Disney cosplayers came together to meet and to also take photos and videos. Overall the meet was the best part of the whole weekend and I made some lovely freinds and got to take some rallu nice pictures.The most beautiful part of the meet was when a couple dressed as Cinderella and Prince Charming from the real life film got enagaged in front of everyone.

                         

    
 The dress was custom made from Ebay and the black pumps were from Primark.The Beauty and the Beast Book that I am holding Is something I have had since I was little and was published in the 90's. The Mrs Pott's necklace was handmade by myself.



       Me with a stunning Beast cosplayer who was sweet enough to give all the Belle cosplayers a rose.

    
    Cosplaying at MCM really is so much fun because you have the chance to become your favorite characters and meet some great people and take some great pictures so I strongly reccomend taking part it will make the comic con experience ten times better.




                     

                                              Stunning Cinderella Cosplayers.


    







                     

                                 
         Me with a awesome Jack Sparrow cosplayer who really reminded me of the real one. please check his facebook page to see more great photos and videos and charity work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)