Tuesday 9 September 2014

Holidays are ending , Routines are returning.

Hello everyone, with uni getting closer and closer and my friends starting college and uni also I have not been out much this past week accept last week when me and a couple of friends traveled down to Carnaby Street at 5am to try and a pair of £3 Dr Martens which is how much they cost in the 60's. They were doing it for a special one off promotion, when we arrived there was already a long queue but we fought we would be ok however unfortunately after over four hours of waiting and with over 500 people turning up only 100 people got them so ofcourse we were really disapointed and tired but I guess it is all experience and we know next time if they do it again we shall camp.

Uni starts next monday with a week of inductions and meeting my teachers and class mates It's all exciting and ofcourse nerve racking all at the same time.With me studying journalism I am hoping to do use this blog to do alot more journalistic peices and I still have some past work from college that I hope to share soon. I guess you could say that with starting Uni It Is my chance to bring more to this blog through fashion posts , journalistic,opinions and photography.


         
                                                              What I am wearing: 
                                                          bowler hat - Forever 21
                                                          Sun Glasses - New Look
                                                          Black Vest Top - Primark
                                                          Black Mom Jeans - East End Thrift Store
                                                          Flannel Shirt - East End Thrift Store
                                                                    Dr Martens


                         
                                This is a Disney Princess Belle necklace that I recently created.
                                                          
                  
                     
                     
                      


                                                             - Sasha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)