Sunday 3 August 2014

Sometimes the best things In life are free

Hello everyone once again I have had a eventful week and the best thing about It Is that I didnt have to pay for any of the things I did hence why I say sometimes the best things in life are free. Firstly at the beginning of the week I was lucky enough to get free tickets to a preview screening of Step Up 5 from ShowFilmFirst. Its a really great site because all you have to do Is sign up and they will send links for movie screenings and sometimes theatre shows and sometimes concert tickets. I have always loved the Step Up movies because I used to dance when I was younger, this one was really good so If you love street dance then I reccomend this to you. Then on thursday I went early to the Apple store to see the cast of the Inbetweeners cast do a Q&A promoting their new movies the Inbetweeners 2 It didn't start til 6 however to make sure me and my friend had good seats we got there at 11 and stayed there all day and ofcorse are efforts paid off because we had front row seats and when it ended I was able to get their autographs and also we decided to round to wear they would leave and had pictures with them I can honestly say they some of the nicest Actors I have eveer met.
                     Inbeweeners cast; Blake Harrison,James Buckley,Joe Thomas and Simon Bird.   


               
                                                            Here are my pictures with the cast.




    On friday I went to the Xfactor auditions with my friend, I was able to get tickets from Applause Store
   which Is a website that gives you free tickets to various tv shows I have previously had tickets to see Virtually Famous which Is a panal show hosted by Glee's Kevin Mchale unfortuantely I couldnt get any pictures because you wasn't allowed to take any but It was a really cool experience to see how these shows  are created before they come on the tv and also you get to see even more than you would on the tv so I strongly reccomend that you sign up to this website because Its so worth it and the tickets are free!
Whilst waiting to go in to the stadium I had the opportunity to see the judges arrive which was rather strange I never fought I would ever be in the pressence of Simon Cowell. When the auditions actually began they were alot longer than they appear on the TV and most of the contestants would sing two songs. I have to say as audience member for the first few Its enjoyable but towards the end many people left and it started to get boring so I am unsure on if I would like to see this live again but I am very glad to have experienced being in the audience of the popular show.




                                      My view of from the barriers were the Judges would arrive.


                    

                 


Louie Walsh arriving.




                   
                                                           Simon Cowell arriving.




                    
                                                          Mel B arriving.


                  
                                                           My view of the stage.

 I am hoping for another eventful which I look forward to posting about.

- Sasha :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)