Monday 28 July 2014

Born in the 90's - styling Mom Jeans

Its been a while since I did a proper fashion post so today I thought I would share my ways of styling Mom jeans. At the moment I am really loving the 80s and 90s style so I hopefully will do more posts such as this one in the future however I do experiment with other styles to becasue I don't like to label my style as one main thing I like to experiment and mix different styles together.

                                        
                                 I love wearing baggy jumpers with mom jeans because they go so nicely
                                 together especially when it is cold.For me my Mom jeans are slightly big so
                                 thick jumper fills that extra space and makes them fit nicely. Mom jeans
                                 work baggy or tight because they are high waisted it just depends on your
                                  personal preferance my advice would be to go with what fits your body shape
                                  the best. When I wear mom jeans I love to wear things that quite bright and
                                  colourful because I love to stand out and I love wearing things with graphics on
                                  such as the jumper I am wearing, they give the look a 80s-90s feel.
                                 

                               

                                                       Mom Jeans : East End Thrift Store
                                                       Mcdonalds jumper : Kelley's Deli
                                                       Dr Martens :New York
                                                       Sunglasses : New Look
                                                       Tattoo Choker : Seventh Sun 


                                   I really love wearing this tattoo choker,I remember when I was little
                                  people used to wear them alot and I am really glad they have made a comeback
                                 because at my age now I love them alot more and they work with nearly any outfit
                                  I tend to wear mine with t-shirts and jumpers.


                               



                               For this style I am wearing a vintage Disneyland shirt from the East End
                               Thrift Store and Creepers from Primark. I love this look because I love all
                               things Disney and brightly coloured shirts work really nicely with Mom Jeans
                              like the jumper.

                              I would love to hear how you guys would style them.


- Sasha :)



                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)