Wednesday 27 August 2014

Portobello Road Market

Hey everyone just fought I would share some of the photos I took In Portobello Road Market over the weekend. I didnt take many as I had forgot to take my camera. I really love Portobello Road because Its filled with lots of antiques and a wide range of cuisine. The more you walk through the market It goes on and on and their is so much to look at both old and new from antique furniture and books to vintage and new clothing and such great prices, My favorite stalls were a stall that had original vintage prints from old disney mags , they were all so stunning and beautifully illistrated I found a couple of cheap ones at three pounds each of Peter Pan and a Disneyland cover with the seven dwarfs from Snow White. Another stall I loved was a stall filled with old teddies and figures from the 90s and early 2000s a time when I was little and also a great time to be a child. Seeing all the old toys ranging from disney to My Little Pony really took me back and made me regret throwing them all away, I decided to buy a small woody figure and created It In to a necklace.
Recently from going to different markets and comic con It really Inspired me to start creating my own kawaii,Kitsch jewellery and so far it has gone very well I have maged to sell some and also make some for myselfs and I hope that In the future I will have the money to take it further and sell online.Hopefully soon I will share some of my creations with you as I have some exciting design Ideas.

                        I walked past the house In which George Orwell lived In on my way
                           to the market.


                                   
                                            A charming cat that I saw on my to the market.


                    What I love about the area of Notting Hill Is that It Is filled with lots of colourful houses
                    and I honestly envy those who live their because It Is such a Beautful area but also filled with
                    a wide range of culture and a great market right on the doorstep what more coule you want ?




                                                  Me standing by the Portobello Road sign.  


                                  What I am wearing:
                                  Mcdonalds Jumper : Kelleys-Deli (£35)
                                 Skinny Jeans: Primark (£7)
                                  Dr Marten Boots: (£60)
                                  Satchel: Primark (£9) 
                                  Tattoo Choker : Seventh Sun (£3)
                
                                                                                       



                                                The Disney prints and Woody prints I bought.


       I have another fashion post planned for the next day or so look out for that. 


                                                      - Sasha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)