Monday 25 August 2014

Q&A's at the apple store


Hello everyone , this past week I was lucky to attend three Q&A's at the apple and over the summer I have been to others to. I really enjoy going to these because I get to see my favorite actors and actresses and have the chance to get an autograph but also if I am lucky enough to ask them questions. It is great experience for me becasue I hope to be a journalist In the future maybe doing things like this so its great practice thinking of questions on the spot but also It Is such a great life experience I can carry with me knowing I had the chance to ask actors and actresses questions and seeing them in person. Also one of my hobbies is to collect autographs and these events are the best way to do it because you have more chance of getting compared to movie premieres.
If you live London and hope to be a journalist or just love movies like me then I highly reccomend you try go these events they are so cool and if you are lucky enough you can meet them.
Becasue I have been to so many I am going to post pictures from each one and underneath I will put what they are promoting aswell.


                    

                                                           Kellen LutZ promoting his new film Taran



                                                         
                      Keira Knightly,Mark Ruffalo and James Corden promoting their film Begin Again
 


                                                 

                                          Intbweeners cast and writes promoting Inbetweeners 2


Manage to meet them after and got pictures with them honestly some of the nicest actors 
I have ever met.

Simon Pegg and director Peter Chelsom promoting Hector and the search for 
happiness. I was lucky enough to ask Simon a question If you see the podcast 
I am first to ask and I asked what his favorite location to film one was. 

Daniel Radcliffe promoting his new film What If. This has to be my favorite Q&A 
because I am a massive fan of the Harry Potter series and Daniel Radcliffe as a 
whole and I never in a million years fought I would see him In person let alone
get chosen to ask him a question. After telling him how much I love him and shaking 
rediculously I manage to ask him If their were any embarasing moments during filming 
and once again I was first If you see the podcast. 

Whilst waiting In the queue for Daniel to arrive Domhall 
Gleeson just happen to walk In the Apple store to have his phone fixed
for those who do not reconise him he plays Bill Weasley In the Harry potter 
series, the chances of a Harry potter actor walking whilst waiting for another are mad but so awesome. 


Will poulter,Thomas Brodie-Sangster,Kaya Scodelario and Dylan O'brien promoting their 
new movie The Maze Runner.For this Q&A I had to wait from 8am due to its popularity but was 
worth it because I had a front row seat. 

John Hamm (Bridesmaids,Mad Men ) promoting his new movie Million Dollar Arm. 



I hope that I will post from more events In the future as I Intend to attend as many I can. As I said above these events are really good experience If you are interested In journalism but also If you love movies. I will soon be posting the very few pictures from my trip to Portobello Road market so look out for that. 


- Sasha :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)