Sunday 27 July 2014

Hyper Japan

Yesterday I attended Hyper Japan in Earls Court , Hyper Japan Is the biggest convention for Japanese culture from Anime to traditional there is something for everyone. It was similar to Comic Con accept the film side of things. But filled of lots of interesting cosplayers and exibitors I found myself buying lots of cute and strange things such as a alpaca letter set from Artbox. I also got to see some friends I made at comic con Kelley's Deli and Kamcreates who I have previously posted about here, I spent alot time with them at their stall which as always was filled with such lovely things.Overall If you are into Anime,Kawaii,Pokemon or just anything to do with Japanese culture then I highly reccomend that you attend this event in the future.

                                This is the dress that I wore I got it last minute In canterbury before
                                I came home at Funky Munks for a great price of £10. This dress
                                is made by Hell Bunny these dresses usually are quite alot of money
                                so I was very lucky. The necklace I am wearing Is a My Little Pony
                                necklace which I made myself and my bracelet is a Nyan cat bracelet
                                and I got that from David and Goliath.

                              

                              


       
                                  This Is a professor from Japan who has invented some really cool
                                   Robots such as the ones in the picture which have won some world
                                   records E.g.The small blue one won a world record for first robot
                                   to climb up the Grand Canyon (forgive me as I cannot remember their
                                   names.)

                                 

                                           

                                                      A cute My Little Pony cosplay.
  


                                      
                                                        A Instax of me, Kam and Kelley.


                                                      Cute things from Hyper Japan.


- Sasha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)