Sunday 27 July 2014

A small escape is always great

Hello everyone its been a while since I last posted as I was staying in Dover with family and did not have internet to post but I am back In London now after a well needed break from the city.I will always be a city girl but its always nice to escape to a much quieter and relaxing scene for a while especially when its hot.While I was away I had the chance to visit the beach in Dover and also the lovely seaside town hastings whilst I was their I went to the arcades and won lots of teddy bears on the 2p machines , I have fond memories of doing this as a child so it was nice to relive that and be a child again.
Everytime I visit my family in Dover I always go to Canterbury which is a such a great place for shopping and if you go all to the way to the old part of the old street you will find some really nice vinatge and alternative fashion shops and charity shops which In the past I found some really lovely things. If you ever go there and want cheap alternative and vintage fashion then I reccomend a shop called Funky monks Its filled with so many lovely peices and all at affordable prices from Levis to Vintage shirts.
Now I am home I can finally begin to post more regular and I have lots of exciting things planned so watch this space.

- Sasha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)