Sunday 6 July 2014

End of year show

HeY everyone few weeks ago I had my end of year show at college and wanted to share some of the pictures from it.I havent yet prepared the full PDF's for some of the pages in the book but I am very excited to share those with  you all.
                                                        Me standing with my work


                                         What I am wearing :
                                         Floral Dress - H&M
                                         Blue Harley Davidson Jacket - East End Thrift Store 
                                         My little Pony Necklace : Handmade by myself
                                         Flower headband : Primark


              

                                                Myself with Kelley (Kelley's Deli ) who featured in
                                                 my work if you havent already check out my post about
                                                her and KamCreates to find out about their awesome work.

                                                                Click here to check it out



     
                          This is my friend Chloe who I decided would be perfect for the cover.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)