Saturday 24 May 2014

London MCM Expo day 1

Hello everyone so today me and my sister and some friends attended the London MCM Expo. For whose that are not familier with it  , it is a convention held twice a year at the Excel center in London however it is held around the UK on other occasions also.It is a chance for you to dress up as your favorite characters for tv and film and other various things and have the chance to buy some great items whether it be Kawaii or film memoirbilia you are sure to find it there. You also get the chance to meet actors and actresses from film and tv , In the past I have met Warwick Davies. Not only this you can meet famous youtubers and bloggers Tomska and Ashens are reguarly there. For those comic book fans there is a entire section known as the comic village were you can from smaller comic book creaters aswell as meeting artists who have worked for beano and marvel.
 (Some Disney figures I came across ) 


My day was so good because I had the opportunity to buy some great things,meet great people, audition for a upcoming tv show and most of all have tons of fun. I went to the expo cosplaying as Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series. I should probaly mention now that Harry Potter is one my favorite movies and books (I am abit of a fan girl for it) I shall post picturesd of my costume and how you to can pull the look of quite cheaply in the next few days.

( Beauty and the Beast cosplayers )



 
This is a rather amusing Buzz Lightyear figure that I found I was confused because he never wore this in the movies however the man who owned the stall said that this figure if from a straight to video-DVD movie that they made so it based on the figured im rather intrigued to watch it and see why on earth Buzz Lightyear a space ranger is wearing a hula costume. 

( A Harry Potter cookie from  the Gibbons Girls Bakery


I will do a seperate post on all the things I got and put links to were you can get them :) 

 

(A stunning "Anna" cosplayer from the Disney movie frozen) 

I wil be posting more cosplayers tomorrow as I will attending the final day so I will try to get wider range of cosplayers to share with you all.

Since It Is half term for the Uk I hope you all have a good one and I hope exams are not stressful for those who have them , mine are fineshed but I still have coursework but it means I get to go an travel around london so I will try and post as much as I can from my travels. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone , more from comic tomorrow! 

- Sasha :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)