Monday 26 May 2014

MCM Expo part 2

Hello ! so yesterday I went to the final day of the MCM Expo at the Excel centre in London , I have to say it was so much fun I got the chance to talk to some great people for my college project , buy some cute things and do lots of dancing.
What I love about comic con is that no matter what you cosplay or what your fandom is everyone comes together to have fun and the atmosphere is extremely welcoming.
I shall be also posting haul from everything I bought and also my Hermione cosplay and how you can pull it off in the next few days , now on with the photos!

                                           Alpacas! these were on so many stalls they are simply adorable


                                               some cool bears which I found on a stall in the comic village




    This was a awesome thing that was done, a college had a stall and they recreated the last supper with people cosplaying Johnny Depp characters.











                                                                    American Sweets ^.^

  I love american sweets because they have flavors of certain sweets we get here that you can't get unless they are inported.




                                                       Some adorable Japanese sweets bubblegums

     Comic Con was really good this year I got to meet some great people and have lots of fun.I will be posting the cosplayers I photgraphed separately as I am using them in my college project which the deadline is coming up for so I will be posting lots of the content from that here for you all to check out , also look these next few days as I am going to be posting lots of other things relating to comic but also on Wednesday I shall be attending the Edge Of Tomorrow Premiere so hopefrully will get some great photos from that share so watch this space!

- Sasha :)


                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)