Friday 16 May 2014

My look today!

So Today I went to the Victoria and Albert museum as part of my final major project at college I will share some pictures from that in the next few days but I just wanted to share my look with you guys from today.
                                  Today I wore;
                                 Army Jacket - £10 - Camden Lock
                                 Floral Dress- £8-10- TK Maxx
                                  Dr Martens-£60-70 - Amazon
                                     
    
           It was such a lovely day today but I didn't really fancy wearing sandals a pair of shoes that would work with a short floral dress and the Dr Martens did just that. What I love about Dr Martens is that they work with nearly anything and always look good , my favorite way to wear these boots is with a skirt or dress and during the winter months I tend wear them with jeans because they are great at protecting your feet from the bitter cold weather we get and ofcorse they look awesome. 


 


     - Sasha :)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      


                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)