Friday 9 May 2014

Todays look

Today I wanted to wear something casual but still quite pretty so I chose my new dress a and denim jacket which go well together becasue the colours coordinate perfectly but also the length of the jacket really compliments my body shape which in my opinion is always a good thing for clothes i also chose to wear my creepers as i hadn't worn them for a while and I think that they go really well with black tights and a dress.




                          If you like anything  i am wearing in this look then here is the prices and were to find them;

                                Denim Jacket - Primark - £12
                                Dress - H&M - £7.99
                                Creepers- Primark - £10-12
                                      
                                 Enjoy :)
                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)