Tuesday 17 June 2014

The Fault In Our Star's Q&A

Hello everyone so yesterday thanks to a great freind of mine I was able attend The Fault In Our Stars Q&A at the regent street apple store, Ansel Elgort,Nat Wollf and Laura Dern unfortunately Shailene was not there due to filming.It was such a great day because I met some really lovely people and I was lucky enough to get front row seats.The whole event was great so many came to see them even if they did not get tickets. As they were leaving I managed to get Nat's autograph was shaking so much after. On Friday I am going to see the movie so best get my tissues ready.

Here are a couple of photos from the event.

                                                         Before they arrived


                                       
                                             sorry that it is blurry this was the clearest close I had

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)