Wednesday 30 April 2014

coordnating colours and patterns sucessfully


Hello everyone today I wanted to share the outfit I wore today which consists of Black cardigan ( Primark) black vest top (primark) black and floral skirt (H&M) white lacy socks (Primark) black jelly shoes (primark) sorting hat necklace (camden market) flower crown (primark).

Floral patterns really can bring out a plain and simple outfit and also are great patterns to wear during the spring and summer.

Colour coordination can work really well if you dont get to over the top with it e.g. in my outfit I have focused mainly on the colour black however i have added a really pretty high waist skirt with a pink floral pattern and works so well is that i wore a plain black vest which blends in with the skirt giving it a dress effect. And ofcorse to not over use the black i wore white lacy socks with my black jelly sandals ; I know many people think socks and sandals are a big no no but if the right style of socks (lacy mostly) go well with the colour of the jelly shows then you shall succeed in making it look good.

By using a baggy cardigan I believe it can add a little something
extra to the outfit especially if you are aiming for a casual but still
pretty look. 
please forgive me for the quality of the photos as my camera was
playing up today and i only relised later on. If you guys have any
style tips please leave them for me in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)